Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 23!

Hello my dearest family and friends so this week was good it went fast pretty uneventful except president smibert came up and visited us this weekend and spoke to the ward and gave some good talks and lessons to the ward about missionary work and helping the missionaries out which is me and my comp oh ya with finding people to teach so that the members can teach with us and fellowship others. so it was really good and the ward is keen they are very excited we have a good family home evening planned for tonight i'm excited and as for a funny story this week we were helping a couple move and i was in my shrit and tie and stuff and they had a little fridge and so i squated down to lift it and to my surprise i guess my pants were tighter then i thought ha "BOOM" i ripped about a 10 inch hole in my crouch of my pants i was laughing very hard luckily the guy is my size and i borrowed some pants but it was a great week we taught a great lesson last night a very spiritaul man he was and the spirit was very strong i know he felt it it was awesome i love teachin so much but i know the church is true and i love doin the work and teaching everyone that i can about the restored gospel of jesus christ. thanks for all you do and the great examples you all are love you guys. Love Elder Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment