Saturday, August 20, 2011

Letter :)

So the last week is almost the same every day we study, go to class, and teach investigators all our investigators have committed to baptism so thats cool i hope its like this in the field. We had a devotional on Sunday about success as missionaries and how our success comes on how hard we work and if we invited and helped others come unto Christ the rest is up to our Heavenly Father. It was a really good talk I enjoyed it alot! And then on Tuesday we had a devotion on Heavenly Fathers plan for all of us and how we need to thank and recognize what our Heavenly Father does for us. It was really good. I know this church it true Belle. NO doubt. I am so excited for the next two years and then what will come next. I read the email about what Perth is like and I'm kind of excited for it. I know it'll be hard and i am glad cause the harder it is the more i will love it. As far as the language is i am use to that cause i have a teacher from South Africa and down there H*ll and D*mn aren't cuss words and he uses h*ll quite often. He's the best teacher though. As for my companion he is really smart and we have nothing in common at all and i mean Nothing except the choice to serve a mission but thats all we need he is a great guy and a great friend. Ive enjoyed the last week. The spirit is strong. I know the church is true Annie. God speed the right. I am going to the temple now. So have fun.
Elder Jared Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment