Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last pday in MTC

August 17th "... The temple was good I did sealings today it was the children it was really cool. It was my first time so it was cool. Other then the temple we ate at the temple today cause its one that has a cafeteria and it was the best food i have ate since i have left. Ha it was great then we went to class and studied and practiced teaching with our companions it was good I actually like to study now i enjoy it. Weird huh. Then we came to our rooms and now i am writing. So i cant remember if i told you my comment about the email from the lady whose in son went to Perth but i am excited to experience this and see how it'll be. I am excited either way. I hope i get to play Rugby that would make me love it even more. -Elder Dalton"

August 18th "...So guess what, there is this tree at the MTC that smells just like Creme Soda it's the strangest thing ever. But it is awesome. So today is in Field orientation day its were we get ready to go in the field its been going really good. We just got done with it and our back to our room. So our training for when we got to our missions is for three months we go through this book and for most the time we are the ones in charge of teaching and stuff. So this should be interesting but i am excited. Not gonna lie i am a little nervous. But Excited! -Elder Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment