Monday, March 25, 2013

128 days left, 18 weeks!!

g'day once again this was a good week really slow sadly hard to stay busy doing productive things but the zone is on fire as for transfers i just got reassigned from zone leader to district leader and i'm opening up a new area so this could be my last area so that should be fun i'm excited to get out on bikes everyday again and go hard for the last few months should be good fun. i've been doubled into all my areas but one but this is first on opening a new area i've reopened one that was shut down so i'm excited for the new experience it should be great my new companion is from america samoa hes only been out about 4 months so he should be gun i'm excited. i'm happy to go to a new area its been a rough area but a good one for me but i'm happy to move on. but thats about it for me hope all is well love Elder Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment